Documents Required for Decentralized / centralized Service Tax Registration
Following documents required for Decentralized / centralized Service Tax Registration
- Name of the Firm.
- Date of Commencement for Rs.10/- Stamp Paper Affidavit.
- Proof of PAN
- Proof of Address for Principal Place of Business
- Category of Service
- Proof of Incorporation i.e. Copy of Deed of Constitution (Partnership Deed, Certificate of Registration under the Societies Act, Trust Deed, Memorandum and Article of Association etc.)
- Proof of Residence of all Partners / Directors signing the Registration Application Form.
- Board Resolution in case of Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Signature with Rubber Stamp